SelfCraft Design TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: April 19, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SelfCraft Design, 259, behind KRIMS Hospital, New Ramdaspeth, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to SelfCraft Design, accessible from https://selfcraftdesign.com/
- You, meaning the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Registration Access and Use
We welcome users to register on our digital platforms. We offer the below mentioned registration services which may be subject to change in the future. All changes will be appended in the terms and conditions page and communicated to existing users by email.
Registration services are offered for individual subscribers only. If multiple individuals propose to access the same account or for corporate accounts kindly contact or write in to us. Subscription rates will vary for multiple same time access.
The nature and volume of services you consume on the digital platforms will vary according to the type of registration you choose, on the geography you reside or the offer you subscribe to.
a) Free Registration
b) Premium Registration
c) Special Offers
d) Combo registrations with partners
The subscription price will be made clear to you on our sign-up pages or otherwise during the sign-up process and may vary from time to time, by region or by country. You agree to pay the fees at the rates notified to you at the time you purchase your subscription.
If we incorrectly state a price to you whether online or otherwise, we are not obliged to provide you with a subscription at that price, even if we have mistakenly accepted your offer to buy a subscription at that price, and we reserve the right to subsequently notify you of any pricing error. If we do this, you may cancel the subscription without any obligation to us and we will refund you any money you have paid us in full, or you may pay the correct price. If you refuse to exercise either of these choices then we may cancel your subscription and will refund you any money you have paid us in full. We will always act in good faith in determining whether a genuine pricing error has occurred.
If you chose to pay monthly, your subscription will continue until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive it, in which case you will stop paying the monthly fees. We will notify you at least 7 days in advance of any changes to the price in your subscription that will apply upon next monthly renewal.
Unless you notify us before the end of your chosen subscription period that you no longer wish to receive it, your subscription will renew for another period as applicable. We will charge the subscription using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
For Digital subscriptions by placing your order you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order. This means that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after we have provided you with access to your subscription.
Except as set out in the previous section, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period.
Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period, and you will not receive a refund
How to cancel?
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Services team at [email protected]. To enable us cancel your subscription please provide us with your complete name (as was in the subscription order form), Email address and Contact number clearly written out.
Cancellation by us:
SelfCraft Design reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if you breach these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We may also suspend or terminate your subscription if we are prevented from providing services to you by circumstances beyond our control
Who Your Personal Subscription Contract is with
- If you buy service from SelfCraft Design and are resident in any country, then you will be contracting with SelfCraft Design, 259, behind KRIMS Hospital, New Ramdaspeth, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
- All Content created and published on the digital platforms under the url https://selfcraftdesign.com the mobile browser site, applications belong to SelfCraft Design and its licensors who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) No intellectual property rights in any of the content are transferred to you while you consume the content on this platform. You are permitted to use the content on this platform only as set out in our Copyright Policy.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: +91-951-858-1727